Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why I Believe You Should Try Natural Healing First

By: Bo Sanchez

Last month, my friend told me a very sad story.
He said his brother-in-law was a nurse in America.
This man had a terrible cough for over a month. Being a nurse, he was selfmedicating,
taking all sorts of medicines. But the cough just wouldn’t go away. In fact,
it kept getting worse.
So finally, he had himself confined.
The verdict: He had pneumonia and bronchitis.
In the hospital, they gave him a massive dose of antibiotics—and tragedy struck.
His kidneys couldn’t take the antibiotics. He experienced kidney failure.
Having pneumonia is very bad. But kidney failure was 10 times worse.
At this point, his doctors wanted to get a biopsy of his lungs.
My friend was against it. Over a long-distance call, he told his sister (the wife
of this man), “Your husband already has a raging infection in his body. His kidneys are
gone. If you do a biopsy, that’s another wound.”
But they still proceeded with the biopsy anyway.
But when they punctured the lungs, the lungs collapsed altogether.
And in a few hours, the man was gone.
He was 49 years old.
This happened in a well-equipped, modern hospital in America.
Go to the Beach
When someone tells me he has a bad cough, I tell him to do two things.
First, drink lots of fresh juices every day. Note: Not juices in a bottle or a tetra pack, but real, local fruits
thrown in a blender. Watermelon. Melon. Papaya. Pineapple. Etcera. Oh, and lots of coconut juice.
Second, go to the beach. Take a week off. Inhale the oxygen-rich air.
If they can’t take a week off from work, then go to Manila Bay every day. Breathe in the air there for at
least 30 minutes. I’m serious! I preach at the PICC every Sunday, very near Manila Bay. Even if the waters are
polluted, the air there is much better than what we breathe elsewhere in Manila.
And from experience, 99 percent of the time, the cough disappears.
Our problem is this: We’ve become so dependent on modern medicines to cure us, we don’t take the time
to strengthen our bodies to fight the disease.
Am I saying you shouldn’t take modern medicine?
No. I thank God for them. I thank God for hospitals. I thank God for doctors. Because there are emergencies
when we need them.
July 2011
newsletter
Page 2 of 2
But it’s important that you strengthen your body, especially before the onset of disease.
This year, I started a 52HealingHabits Program precisely to do that: Strengthen your body so that it can
heal itself. It’s now blessing many, many people.
Friend, give me 52 weeks of your life. Practice the powerful habits I’ll be sharing with you—and you’ll
prevent many common diseases from happening in your life. For more details, click the link 52 Healing Habits.

May your dreams come true,
Bo Sanchez
P.S. Overhaul your health and body. I hope to see you inside the 52 Healing Habits Program.

No comments:

How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts