Are you looking for a healthy breakfast for your family? Try this Cashew, arugula basil paté combined with your favorite bread or crackers.
1 Cup of Basil Leaves
1 Cup of Arugula
1 tsp Sea Salt
2 tbs Coconut Sap
3 Garlic Cloves
4 tbs Coconut Oil (VCO)
1 tbs Wine Vinegar
1 tsp of Lemon Juice
1. Soak the Cashew in Filtered water (enough to cover the cashew) overnight or minimum of 7 hours with 1/2 tsp of salt.
2. Rinse well the soak cashew with water.
3. Roast the cashew in a pan (medium heated) and add 4 tbs VCO and chopped garlic for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Add Sea Salt, Wine Vinegar and Coconut Sap. Continue roasting for 2 minutes.
5. Cool down the ingredients
6. Assemble your matstone for grinding/mincing
7. Process the basil and arugula alternatively with the roasted cashew.
7. Mix well, serve and enjoy!
Breakfast made deliciously healthy with your Matstone, your healthmate and versatile kitchen assisstant!
Enjoy #matstonePh #healthybreakfast #untv #gmk