In this intro talk, Manny and Betty San Luis will be sharing about their Seven Guiding Beliefs on pregnancy and childbirth, which is based on their personal experiences of the natural births of their four children, as well as from their studies of the works done by various experts on this field.
The following are our Seven Guiding Beliefs on pregnancy and childbirth:
- Birthing is a Blessing
- Childbirth is a Sacred Event and Not Just a Medical Procedure
- When a Child is Born…A Mother is Born
- A Woman’s Body has the Inherent Power to Give Birth
- Expectant Mothers Must Be Empowered to Make Well-Informed Choices
- The Greatest Gift that a Husband can give to His Wife is to be a
- Companion During Pregnancy and a Guardian of Her Birth Space
- Whatever We Do to the Child in the Womb, We Do to the World.
Betty Lugay-San Luis, CD (CBI) and Manny R. San Luis are the Main Facilitators. They are a husband-and-wife team who has been married for 18 years. They have four beautiful children - all born through a natural childbirth process.
Betty is a Certified Doula (a professional labor coach) with Childbirth International, a global training organization committed to establishing international standards for childbirth education programs and Doula training. Manny, on the other hand, is a Trainer, a Formator and a Transformational Facilitator. Both of them are Long-Term Committed members of Fondacio-Christians for the World.
Energy exchange: Your donations are most welcome