1. For the beginners the amount of cumulative activity time is more important than the specific type and manner of activity.
2. Everyday physical activity counts. Weaving in more activities into your daily routines make you metabolically efficient. Day to day activities are cheap, convenient, easy-to-do and should be done habitually.
3. To improve your cardiovascular endurance, yo can choose to do aerobic exercises 3-5 times a week at least 30-45 minutes or longer a day. Doing it regularly also helps you lose and/ or prevent weight gain.
4. Recreational activities are not only enjoyable but also healthy. If done regularly it can help you improve your physical fitness level.
5. Strength and flexibility activities are important for muscle toning. It also helps you burn some excess fat if you do it often together with other activities.