1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for meditation and prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2008.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19.. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30.. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything..
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about
Matthew 6:33 “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things (i.e., wealth, good health, joy, peace, etc.) will be added to you as well.”
GOD BLESS EVERYONE! =)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Health and Life Handbook 2009
Labels: Healthy Living
CCN is an Amino Acid “Bomb” It delivers a concentrated and complete supply of all the 20 Amino Acids n...
Empire Boxing Gym: Where Fitness Reigns Supreme by Beatriz Acosta Before my first boxing session at Empire Boxing Gym in Legazpi Vil...
Pinoy Laughter Yoga is a Filipinized version of Dr. Madan Kataria's brainchild, Lughter Yoga. The concept behind it is laughing witho...
In the movie The Secret, based on a book by the same title by best-selling author Rhonda Byrne, a man relayed his astonishment when he rea...
Discover the magical world of crystals and learn how you can team up with your crystal allies in healing and transforming your life. ...
MYSTERY OF EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD Magnetic field produced by God to protect the planet earth and every living thing in the air and o...
Last February 2, 2013, me and my wife attended the " How to Heal Yourself Naturally Seminar" By Bo Sanchez at the Bayanihan Ce...
The Regionalization Students Organization is inviting all interested medical students nationwide to join the 1st ever Philippine Co...
Source: The World's Healthiest Foods Deliciously sweet with musky undertones and a soft, butter-like consistency, it is no wonde...
Healthy Eating Made Easy By Juju Eats by Marian Joy Hernandez Fast food chains in Makati are everywhere. And so with the opening of...