Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are Your Wishes Powerful?

By Bo Sanchez

The hilarious (sometimes crazy) Fr. Eric Santos is a good friend of mine.
One day, he told me this story.
Fr. Eric said that he grew up in a very poor family, so poor that sometimes, they had nothing to eat.
But even if they were poor, his mother taught him the power of wishing.
He remembered the first time he blew his birthday candle.
His mother said, “Eric, make a wish before you blow the candle.”
So little Eric closed his eyes, made a wish, and blew his candle.
Later on, his mother asked him, “Eric, what wish did you make?”

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)


PS. Don’t Be Left Behind! For many months now, I’ve been inviting you to use my simple system to make the Stock Market your piggy bank. People who listened to my advice the past few months have been emailing me, praising me to the highest heavens because they’re small investments in the Stock Market are earning very well. Friend, it’s not too late. This ride to the moon has just begun. But don’t go in blindly. I can hold your hand and guide you. If you join my TrulyRichClub, I’ll tell you what Stocks to buy through my monthly Stocks Update newsletter. I designed it for people who don’t know anything about Stocks. You’ll love it. To know more about the TrulyRichClub, TrulyRichClub.com - Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?">click here now!

No comments:

How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts